Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Change of plans. Already.

I have a sick kid so I've been working from home the last couple of days. So today instead if cardio on the elliptical I tried Breathless Body by Amy Dixon. It's a cardio tabata style workout that I bought last summer and then have been too scared to try ever since.

I made it through 5 of the 8 drill cycles and then I needed to get back to work. It was definitely intense. I feel like I got a good workout and it was actually fun even though the moves are really simple and repetitive. I'd do it again.

I weighed myself yesterday morning. 133. Not bad, but its pretty much all saggy and flabby. I got weighed on the evil dr scale last week and it was 139. Of course, that was fully clothed in the middle of the day on a full stomach. So it doesn't count right?

Ha! Anyway I've been hungry for 3 days now. It's a drag.

No comments:

Post a Comment