Monday, January 14, 2013

Let's try this again

It's been half a year since I posted and, people, I slacked big time. Summer's ever changing schedule gave me an excuse to skip workouts. By November I added bad eating choices to my no working out routine and now here I am, squishier than I'd like.

I just barely got over the ickiest cold I've had in years and now I'm motivated and ready to get back at it.

Today was an hour on the elliptical and pretty ok food choices but I didn't have a plan going into it. Tomorrow I'm getting up early and doing killer abs with Jillian and I've got a pretty good idea what I'll eat, starting with Spinach LEO from the Body Revolution kickstart recipe guide.

I'm back on myfitnesspal. I couldn't remember my old password so I created a new profile. I'm catjean22 if anyone wants to follow along.

Tonight I'm sipping herbal tea and watching Biggest Loser on Hulu. I love that show for motivation and the kids this season are great. I can't wait to see how things go for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment