Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 17: What an ab hold

There's a move in workout 3 called an ab hold. When Jillian announces it I hear the word asshole every time.

This amuses me very much, of course, but I'm not a fan of the move. You sit with your legs straight out and then lift your bum off the ground with your arms. Jillian insists this is a killer ab move. I don't feel it.

Instead I'm hunched up and forced to look at my gut in its most unflattering position. All the fat is right there in front of me and for those 30 seconds I have to deal with the evidence that exercise alone is not enough to achieve a six pack.

So here's what I'm going to do. In addition to one dessert a week I'm also off alcohol on work nights. Probably a good idea anyway. I'm tired of this extra blob.

Also it's raining, I'm feeling bloated, and i hate all my clothes and I wish my period would just freaking start already so I could get back to normal.

Also I'm looking forward to coffee very soon. It solves many problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment