Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day14: Rolling with the punches

I have to report some missed workouts this week. I did Jillian 4 times instead of 5. I could have done it today, but I wanted to do Bob's Totally Ripped Core instead so I did. I also had a goal of getting in 5 runs last week and just got the 3.

I realize that's a good amount of exercise and I'm satisfied, but I think my weekly goal planning abilities could use some tweaking.

The first half marathon if the month is this Saturday. I'd like to do a longish 7-8 mile run tomorrow, and then fit in two other shorter 4-5 milers during the week before the 13.1 on Saturday.

I still want to do my early morning strength training and Jillian is so great for that because it's short. I'm undecided whether I'll do workout 3 of Ripped in 30 all five days this week or throw in some Bob for variety one of those days. It probably will depend on how well I sleep and if I think it's worth it to get up an extra half hour earlier one day.

The wedding I'm playing at is this afternoon. The other violinist is picking me up in an hour. I think it will be fun. The rehearsal was last night and everything went well. So fun to be playing for people again!

No comments:

Post a Comment