Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 39: vacation's over

Yesterday I had exactly 30 free minutes all day between travel, baseball practice for my oldest, and date night with my boyfriend. You know what I did? Yeah, you do. Cardio 2.

I haven't run in a week now from resting my knee and being at my mom's. It sure makes cardio 2 easier to not have tired legs. I jumped high and didn't get tired on the pliƩ jumps. Burpees were a breeze.

This morning was my last time doing workout 5. The first circuit wasn't so bad. The 3rd was still tough. I'm excited to move on. I really hate the wood choppers. They really bother my right knee.

I'm back on home turf. Got my lunch prepared for today and tomorrow. Got my favorite scale that tells me I'm still 125. Got my head on straight so I realize that's a healthy weight and I look good so I can make good choices and stop being so friggin dramatic.

I have a great feeling about today. Here's a pic if my kids at the beach.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww - your post brought a huge smile to my face. Welcome back, Catherine! You sound happy, rested and healthy. Just how it should be (especially post vacation).

    Extra kudos for rocking Cardio 2 last night, too. ((high five))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job squeezing in your cardio workout! And welcome back! I'm so glad you're feeling great post-vacation!

    ReplyDelete