Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 53: Greek nachos changed my life

You know when you have a meal so delicious that you are sad to brush your teeth because the taste will go away? That happened to me last night with the Greek Nachos. This picture I took with my phone sucks. Please everyone go make this anyway.

I found whole grain pita bread and cut it into triangles and baked at 375 until toasted, then topped it with sauteed lamb and onion, tomato, cucumber, and a dollop of Greek yogurt. I'm having this again tonight. I've never been so excited for dinner.

Workout 7 was this morning. I'm sad to see it go. I will definitely be doing this workout again after the 90 days are over, either with the video or just doing the routine on my own.

Not much else to say today. I hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

  1. YES! Oh, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Isn't it just the most delicious thing you've ever tasted?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, YUM! I am going to try that!! Nice share :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those nachos, like NOW! OMG, they look so good! It's a good thing it's raining so I am not tempted to run to the grocery store and grab everything to make them. This weekend it is ON though!

    ReplyDelete