Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 63: no rest day

I had so much energy most of yesterday. I did workout 10, ran around the neighborhood with the kids looking at garage sales, went to a tee ball game, cleaned the whole apartment including laundry, had a kid over for a slumber party...

I was pooped by about 8:30. Absolutely knockered. I fell asleep without meaning to and when I woke up at 10:30 the boys were still awake and doing great. I had them get ready for bed and they did with no complaints. They even fell asleep without me having to go in and threaten anyone which is amazing.

I had no trouble falling back asleep. I woke up on my own at about 5:30 and did cardio 3. I had some concerns because once again my butt is sore from workout 10. I've never had a Body Revolution workout make me sore like this twice in a row. But cardio 3 got the muscles warm so for now I feel good.

Today is starting out rainy but I'm still warm so its perfect. Here's the view from my balcony where I'm sitting in shorts and a sports bra cooling down and hoping nobody's looking this direction.

1 comment:

  1. I think your post should be "I guess I NEEDED rest day!" LOL! Sometimes we just have to listen to our bodies.

    Glad you didn't wake up to find your kitchen a new color or your bathtub overflowing :-) Yay for your kids!

    ReplyDelete