Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 43: Workout 7 - I think I'm in love!

I just finished workout 7 and I'm already looking forward to doing it again Thursday. It is haaaaard! Jillian clearly want me to have my six pack. Oh my goodness.

The first move is these crab pushups where you alternate bringing a knee toward an elbow while doing the pushup. The first set was hard but i pushed through...and then i was DYING for the whole rest of set one. I love it so much.

You can tell we're getting really serious now because she offers lots of modifications in this workout. I had to take a few today but I have confidence that by thursday I'll be stronger and able to do more because that's how it was with workout 5. The first time through I could barely make it. Just two weeks later I was all over it.

Another new thing was more use of the resistance band. Before when we used it I didn't think it was doing much that a regular set of weights couldn't do, but today with the raised arm squats and the triceps extensions I could really feel the work on the negative motion.

I cant stop thinking how this is just the halfway point. I'm going to be checking my blogger feed about every 5 seconds today because I can't wait to hear how workout 9 will be going for people. If she keeps taking it up this much every two weeks we'll all be bikini models by the end.

I slept great last night and my stomach has settled. Yay! Everyone have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better, and so amazing that you're just about half-way through! I love your faith that although Workout 7 is hard for you now, you'll be owning it by the end of next week. Super inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock Catherine! OMG the first circuit in that workout is so brutal, but you are right- you'll get that six pack. I see mine poking through. I love your attitude and am so happy your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete