Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 42: I can't believe I just did cardio 2

Yesterday was the first really super awesome sunshiny day here in Washington. It's also the only Saturday afternoon I have free this month so I decided to go see the Hunger Games at 1.

It was really good. They did a great job adapting the book and I really like the girl they picked to play Katniss. She's strong and powerful. Very believable.

Anyway, that was great but afterwards I felt really sick to my stomach. I actually still don't feel that great. It's the kind of stomachache that makes you bloated so I look and feel like I never work out. I know it's temporary so I'm not upset about that. It was uncomfortable enough that I didn't do cardio 2 on schedule yesterday.

I feeling a little better so I did it tonight. I felt my guts sloshing around the whole time. But I did it and I'm glad I did.

Tomorrow morning is workout 7 for the first time. I'm really looking forward to it. I love reading from the bloggers who are a couple weeks ahead of me so I know what to expect a little.

I have to get up a tad earlier than usual though because I told my son we'd do his violin practice in the mornings from now on. That's what I did when I was a kid. It was just part of the routine so I didn't question it. I know he'll thank me in 30 years.

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it. Happy Spring to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Feel better!!! I loved the Hunger Games, but I felt it was a little harder to watch than read. I really liked the actor that played Seneca Crane as well.

    ReplyDelete