Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 68: planning ahead

I must have fallen asleep thinking about Kelly's career success because I dreamed that I got the job I'm going for too. Waking up to reality this morning was not fun!

Disc 10 is complete. I'll probably come back to it eventually but I'm not sorry to see it go. Rock star jumps as your first move of the day are tough. The workout did the job though. My butt isn't sore after I do it this week so that means I have a strong ass now. Yay!

I've got a scheduling conflict coming up. I'm staying out late tonight at a show so I don't want to get up earlier than I have to tomorrow. I'm leaving in the morning for a camping trip at an oyster farm. Fun, huh? They're having an oystermania festival with jazz and bluegrass bands and oyster harvesting and stuff.

It will be a great time but I won't be able to get cardio 3 in. It's unclear whether I'll have some time Sunday to do it or not.

I can either go on a run like I was planning to during lunch today and just hope I can squeeze cardio 3 in sometime this weekend, or I can come home during lunch and do cardio 3.

I'm not sure what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment