Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 86!: wheeeee!!!!

Day 86! I'm not sure I've ever done anything for 86 days.

Workout 12 today. I babied the knee a little on the single leg squat jump things. It was twinging a little but not too bad. I'll be running this afternoon so I'll really see what's up then.

Did you see that our girl Jillian is on the cover of Women's Health magazine? The article is super short but she gives an abs routine that's a sneak peek into her next DVD release which comes out in September and is all about abs! I want it!

I have her 6-week 6-pack and I don't think it's that great. Hopefully this one will be more hard core. Get it? Hard CORE. I crack myself up.

Anyway, funny tidbit...the mag cover in the store is different than the one I got in the mail with my subscription. Can you tell the difference? I laughed when I opened my mailbox.

Here's a pic of the one I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment