Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 80: so confused

You know when you get messed up about what day it is? Yesterday I thought it was Monday for half the day. This morning when I woke up I was sure it was Tuesday until I saw disc 12 in the DVD player from yesterday. Kind of disappointing since I was looking forward to doing workout 12, but at least we're closer to the weekend.

Thank you, Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. You are better than a calendar.

I did cardio 3 so I'm down to only 3 more times on this disc. It went by fast today. It wasn't till the 2nd circuit that I felt I was really awake. I'm thinking of adding weights next week like I've seen some people are doing.

Last night was wonderful. I had it all to myself. I went to the mall for some power shopping. I got a couple of shorts and shirts. You guys, it was fun trying on clothes. I don't know what it is about those dressing room mirrors, but my abs looked ripped! Yay!

Then I got my hair cut. That always feels good. Then I bought some groceries and went home.

I made myself salmon and broccoli, cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed, put laundry away, washed sheets, and rearranged the furniture in the living room so now the window is the focal point instead of the fireplace.

New clothes, new hair, new living room. Happy WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. oooh new hair! How fun! I wish I had some time to clean without toddler "help"! Sounds like a wonderful evening.

    I added weights to my last hurrah with cardio 3 and it was really fun and I got a really good calorie burn.

    I hope you post before and afters so we can see those ripped abs! Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Oh you made me laugh! Yes, it is better than a calendar, and I go through the same thing each day. I know what day it is because of the disc that's left in the dvd player! Amazing. :) And a great day to top it all off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Sounds like you really ended your day on a positive note. Way to go, Catherine!! Now, tell me your secret for loving Cardio #3... ;-) I think it is pure evil!!

    ReplyDelete