Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 75: Finishing strong

Workout 12 this morning again. I did all the wheel pushups. When I'm upside-down I can  see my reflection in the sliding glass door and I look ridiculous. Happy, but ridiculous. I really like the last move of this workout where you are in a crab position and lift the opposite arm and foot towards each other. Feels good!

Now for a confession. Ugh. I hate confessions. I've pretty much taken this whole last week off food wise. I've been snacking like the old me and raiding the office candy jar. I think I just got so sick of being vigilant all the time and thinking about calories constantly. I needed a break. Will power with food is a million times harder for me than will power with exercise. Excersize is over in 30 minutes. I can eat all day long!

The kicker is that I know I have some serious abs going on underneath my jiggle. Jillian has definitely delivered in this department. I've got that baby 2-pack on the top, but also I can see those lines on the sides wanting to emerge. I'm hiding some awesome abs with a thick layer of candy. This makes no sense.

This is the final 15, ladies. Fifteen days of spot on, excellent food choices. I'm going to report it all here, starting tomorrow. It's going to be good. I really need to get a measuring tape.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes mixing it up is really good for the body. I find that (if it hasn't gone on too long) when I get back on track, my body seems to respond even better to the healthy choices I provide it.

    15 days is all you have left?!?! WOW! You can totally do this...

    Too funny about the wheel pushups. I'm so glad I have no mirrors or door walls anywhere where I can see myself working out! That used to bug me, but I think I'd get discouraged by how goofy I look instead of just focusing on giving it my all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo! Sounds fabulous! You can do whatever you put your mind to! :) Great job on the wheel pushups :)

    ReplyDelete