Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 74: A little bit of this, a little bit of that

I have blogger ADHD today. I've started this post a couple times but can't realy think of anything I have more than 2 sentences to say about.

Workout 11 this morning: good times again. I like that there are no rock stars in this one. Jumping first thing in the morning is mentally hard and all my joints crack like a snare drum! I think I finally figured out how to do a chaturanga although I can't hold it for 30 seconds yet. Something to look forward to.

Job update: I sent out thank you cards to the people who interviewed me yesterday. I'm going for overkill here. I know there's one other internal applicant but I don't know who it is. One of my friends has been checking the conference rooms occasionally for me to see if they can see anyone in there interviewing. We're so 007. There are two external applicants that they're interviewing too. I'm obsessing over this every second of the day. If I don't get this job I will console myself with a new outfit. If I get this job I will reward myself with a new outfit.

Juicer update: I've been using this thing about 4-5 times per week and I really like it. Especially this week since I got beets in my csa box again. I've been making ABC juice - apple, beet, carrot. It's really good. The only thing I've juiced and not enjoyed is cilantro but I don't like that in chewable form either so I don't know what I was thinking.

Music: Quartet practice was so fun last night. The other violin player brought her ELECTRIC VIOLIN!!!! It was so cool! We plugged it in to the amp and I got to play it a bit. So rad. Now I really want one though. Banjo lesson tonight. Yeehaw!

Jillian Michaels quote of the day: "Don't fall down or you will, like, literally fall down." From workout 11. I love it.

3 comments:

  1. PS. We just figured out who the other internal candidate is and she's really good. DAMMIT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bet you are "really good", too. Something tells me you don't half-ass anything, Catherine! Who knows what they'll decide, but whatever the case, I know you are a true contender for this job.

      Plus, you get a cute new outfit for having put yourself out there. I love it! Still rooting for you...

      Delete
  2. I bet you are a really good candidate too. You are very likable online, so I am sure they love you! Jill has some great quotes in workout 11- I love the 'Test out that body, it's yours... make it OBEY you!'.

    ReplyDelete