Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 87: EIGHTY-SEVEN!!!

Cardio 3 this morning. Only 1 more time with this one. You may remember I started it a week ahead of schedule because I got bored with cardio 2 which I started early because I got bored with cardio 1.

Well, it bores me now. Not jillian's fault. I just need to change it up. The strategy of turning the volume down and listening to a podcast instead really helps me get through for now. I've decided that having a cardio DVD is important for those weekends when I'm housebound so I just need a new one.

I'm taking the day off from work to chaperone a third grade field trip. It's going to be so fun. Since I have a day job I can't go into the classrooms a bunch like other moms. Field trips are where I make my appearance. This year only 5 parents could come along so it was lucky I got picked.

As for podcasts, I've been listening to the fit 2 fat podcast that Jessica recommended (thanks!). These guys make sense. I'm going to up my calorie allotment to 1800. The trick is going to be having enough healthful food on hand so I'm not snacking on peanut mnms for the last 300 cals.

Anyway, that's a preview of what's coming ahead for me. More later. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. You can listen to a podcast AND do Cardio 3?? I am in awe of you. I think I'd probably trip or worse. LOL

    I couldn't agree more with your statement about eating healthful foods. I do not agree that all calories are equal and that losing weight is a simple calories in vs. calories out equation. I think that we can eat more than we realize - - which is good for our metabolism - - but it has to come from healthy, clean foods so our body processes it better. Can't wait to hear how this goes for you!

    Hope you enjoyed the field trip today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops - - I meant to say that "I do not believe that all calories are equal...". The sentence above makes it sound like I'm disagreeing with you, which I am not at all. Sorry!

      Delete