Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pictures and measurements

Here's what we've all been waiting for. After Body Revolution numbers and pictures! For reference, I'm about 5'7".

Weight: 132.2
Body fat: 22.3%
Bust: 34 inches
Waist: 28.5 inches
Hips: 34.5 inches
Thigh: 21 inches
Calf: 14 inches
Bicep: 10 inches

I hope I measured correctly. I figure it will be good enough if I'm consistent.

Here are some pictures from this morning. "After" pictures for Body Revolution and "before" pictures for Ripped in 30.

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Catherine! Awesome, Awesome job. You look amazing. Look at that tone in your arms- HOT!! ;) You have a tiny, tiny waist too!

    I love the color of your hair! Is it wavy? Mine has become wavy/ curlyish in the last few years and I have no idea what to do with it! I have been torturing it with a flat iron, but it looks like crap by the end of the day, so I need to figure out how to work with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes my hair is wavy. I put Paul michell super skinny serum on it when it's wet and then when it's dry I flat iron it to death. It's the quickest thing and I'm all about quick in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOK FABULOUS! You said you didn't lose much weight with this program, but you certainly do look toned. I cannot wait to hear about your Ripped in 30 experience. I may try that when I am done my 30DS :) Congrats, and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm sucking in. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! What an inspiration!!!!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete