Saturday, May 26, 2012

Jillian Michaels Body Revolution DAY 90!!!!

I did it! Cardio 3 today and I'm done with my 90 day commitment. I'm proud to say I did all of the workouts. Some days I had to double up because other days I skipped, but for the most part I was on schedule. I want to keep up my early morning workout schedule for sure.

Food, well, that was another story. I tried my best to use the recipes and stay within the calorie allowance for the first and second months. This led to binging. I've never been a binge eater so this was weird. It took me until recently to accept the fact that even 1400 calories just isn't workable for me. So lesson learned. Ill try 1800 starting Monday.

Food victories included not feeling obligated to drink every time my friends do and packing my lunch and snacks for work. Planning ahead has been a great habit that I will be keeping up.

I'll be posting measurements tomorrow morning. I can tell you now though that my weight hasn't changed since the first month when I dropped about five pounds. Also since I got a better scale a month ago and didn't measure 90 days ago this won't be a great indication of how well Body Revolution works. That's pretty lame, but it is what it is.

Final thoughts on BR: I'm happy with it. It didn't give me "extreme weight loss" but I don't have a lot to lose. I did gain some nice definition in my arms though, and although I don't have my six pack, there's more muscle under that fat. I think adding calories and cardio for my "phase 4" is going to help a lot.

Thanks to those who followed me through this far. I intend to keep blogging through Ripped in 30 and beyond and I'll be following you all still to see you through your strong finishes.

Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Catherine! I've loved reading about your journey. You are down to earth and your success may not be shown on the scale as you say it, but you have done much to improve in other areas. I look forward to reading about your Phase 4. Enjoy being done, I will be there in 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! Being done is a weird feeling for sure. I hope you keep blogging because I love your attitude too!

    ReplyDelete