Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 82: procrastinating

I have a planned day off work today because I'm leaving for a camping trip/bluegrass festival in a couple of hours.

I did workout 12 earlier this morning. Fourteen wheel pushups per circuit! Then I got the kids all set and off to school, and now I'm procrastinating doing cardio 3. I obviously won't be doing it this weekend so it's now or never. Im not feeling it.

I actually wouldn't mind going back to sleep for an hour.

I haven't had any coffee yet today though. Maybe that's my problem.
*****

Ok, I just did cardio 3. First I checked Facebook and your blogs. Then I made a pot of coffee and didn't drink it. Then I shut my brain off and just turned the stupid DVD player on. Then I found a podcast to listen to and turned the volume up on that and down on Jillian.

Near the end of circuit 1 I was considering turning it off and was thinking maybe half of cardio 3 today and half on Monday could count. Then I realized that I didn't want to go through this again. I focused and blasted it out.

I'm dripping in sweat and headed for the shower. I have coffee waiting for me when I'm out and no more Jillian till Monday! One week to go!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have an awesome weekend! Sounds like fun. And you are so impressive with your dedication to getting the workouts in. Wow!! You've inspired me to at least consider a double up tomorrow so I can have Sunday off. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more week! AMAZING. I think I may know what you have planned next because I listened to the podcast and it is gooood! My friend did this after completing BR and got amazing results.

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you almost talked yourself out of cardio 3, but then didn't. It's true that it's almost worse to think of having to do it again, it's best to just get it done. I think I may have that in my head as I'm doing each of her workouts... Once I'm done I don't have to do it for another 2 or 3 days :) I can't believe you're doing 14 wheel pushups each set! That's craziness! I want to do it too... I am going to keep pushing myself. Great job, you are so close to the end. Enjoy this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete