Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 15: Rewards, Resolve, and gRoceries

To celebrate hitting every workout for two weeks I splurged and got myself some nice nailcare stuff. I hate getting professional manicures and pedicures. I find it awkward and uncomfortable and I've read in enough places that cuticles shouldn't really be cut anyway. So I took myself to Sephora and got cuticle oil and those 4 sided buffers and a gift pack of outrageous colors that will last me a long time.

I feel really good about this week even though I haven't done anything yet. I thought ahead and brought some blueberry banana muffins (delicious!) to my boyfriend's house yesterday so I'd have something on plan to eat this morning. I'm running with my bestie at lunch today. I'll be doing workout 3 tonight and 4 tomorrow morning. I'm going to be feeling it by this time tomorrow for sure!

My commitment to this idea of spending the extra money for good food is wavering. My grocery bill for the last two weeks is outrageous. I'm considering putting together a cost analysis for the meals I make because I'm just that nerdy. Fortunately, a lot of the extra expense is for one time purchases of coconut oil or champagne vinegar that I'll use again. I've also been spending extra on fresh veggies when I could easily be getting frozen for much cheaper. If I do end up breaking down meal costs I'll be sure to post them here.

One final note: I've had a few people friend me on myfitnesspal and it's been really fun. If you want to keep up with me there my user name is runliftstretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment