Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 33: it's hard to photo your own abs

So here's the work in progress. I retook this picture about 20 times trying to get it right. You should know Im flexing and sucking in and this is early in the morning before I've eaten anything. Also I picked a shot where you can't really see the flab so well. I promise you, it's there. But not for long!

I just finished workout 6. It goes by really fast. I actually thought there was going to be another circuit and all of a sudden it was over. It's heavy on the abs. Yay!

One of the many awesome things about my boyfriend is that he notices things. Yesterday he noticed my two pack and got really excited and happy for me. We were lying down in the morning and I curled to get up and that's when he saw them. He had me do the move over and over so he could see. It was really cute and sweet. Now I know they're not just in my imagination.

I am so tired. Last nights work party was fun but tonight I just want to sleep. I get the kids back today and next week is spring break so I'm taking off a few days and we'll go visit my mom and step-dad. I'm looking forward to relaxing for a bit.

2 comments: