Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Evening Workouts Are Hard

As expected, it was really REALLY hard to get motivated to work out last night. I got the kids to bed by 8:30 and then actually sat around in front of the heater for 45 minutes contemplating chocolate.
I went ahead and indulged in a small square of dark chocolate and then I did Workout 1. I got up early this morning and did Workout 2. I want to do a quickie run today during lunch and then I’ll be in the clear to sit around and read and play my banjo tonight.
I’ve been reading blogs and watching YouTube videos about people who are into week 3 already. It sounds brutal and awesome. It hit me this morning that I only have one more time each of Workout 1 and 2. Having a sneak peek into next week’s workouts really makes me appreciate what I’m doing now!

3 comments:

  1. ya'll are starting to scare me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you contemplated cocolate for that long before giving in. I'd have given in after ten. I'm such a chocoholic! I'm amazed I haven't had any in two days. Fingers crossed I can stretch that to a week....

    ReplyDelete