Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 26: Veggie Delivery!

Workout 4 is officially history. The hardest move is still the hollow man, but today I did much better at it.

Amber over at her blog (see link to the right) reminded me about something I've been meaning to do for a while--sign up for a farm box delivery.

I was a member of this farm's CSA program a couple years ago, but I had fruit and veggies delivered and the fruit would sometimes arrive bruised. I decided to try again, but this time with just the veggies.

My first delivery arrived yesterday. Organic carrots, celery, potatoes, leeks, zucchini, lettuce, broccoli, parsley and a tomato. I see leek and potato soup in my near future.

Isn't it pretty?

1 comment:

  1. I think this is so cool, I should look and see if there is a program like that near me!

    ReplyDelete