Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 22: My Morning Diet Buddy

This little beauty keeps me company between breakfast and lunch. I put about 2 tsp of loose leaf green tea in there and keep filling it with hot water. The bottle has a filter at the top so I'm not actually consuming the leaves.

I'm not saying I'm not hungry, but I do think I'm less hungry. Plus it gets me up out of my seat a few times in the morning which is important if you have a desk job like me.

Finally, I strategically positioned this by pics of my kids. They're amazing little people. I love being a mom.

3 comments:

  1. The tea is a great idea! I also work a desk job and one that also has vendors that bring food all day, so thanks for posting any tips you can. I also love that their is a fellow data nerd amoungst us that loves pie charts. Perfect...Today is day one for me and I also started a blog. www.mybodyrevolution (dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added you to my blogroll and subscribed. So great to see another body revolutionary! I can't wait to hear about your success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tea idea...I grow fresh mint in the summer & do the same thing with it (Mint + Lemon...YUMMY!). Really helps keep the water flowing! Your comment about how you love being a mom just made me smile, too...awesome.

    ReplyDelete