Saturday, March 31, 2012

The zucchini project

This is week 2 of my veggie farm box delivery service. I've been eating veggies like a crazy person and loving it.

But I didn't really get to the zucchini last week. This week even more arrived. I have 12 zucchini and I'm going out of town tomorrow.

I'm having 2 with my eggs this morning. I'll fin a healthy recipe for muffins and freeze them today. I have a recipe I want to try for couscous stuffed zucchini that could be good.

Any good zucchini recipes out there? I'm going to need some help!

3 comments:

  1. I really love grilled zucchini, or roasted in the oven with some olive oil, salt and pepper. I don't really have any other recipes for zucchini. Good luck with your cooking today, and I also hope your knee is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE zucchini hummus. So much lighter than chickpea hummus:

    http://www.kimberlysnyder.net/blog/2008/07/29/raw-no-bean-hummus/

    YUMMMM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zucchini hummus sounds amazing! I will make that for a snack this week.

    I also roast it usually. Let it get lots of color. Yum.

    ReplyDelete