Monday, March 26, 2012

Workout 5

This is going to be really effective. I just finished workout 5. It's hard. My triceps are dying.

The yoga moves in the warmup are a nice stretch but I had to laugh because of the techno in the background.

The first circuit with the pushups into side plank are awesome. The woodchoppers make me nervous that I'm going to hit myself in the kneecaps but I can feel my abs working so it's worth it. My least favorite move is still here but with a tougher modification. Crab dips with a raised leg. I hate these because I just can't get my body to bend that direction. I feel like a moron. I actually did just tricep dips using my coffee table for the 2nd set because my shoulders were hurting and not in a good way.

This is the first workout where I couldn't make it through all the moves. I feel challenged and I'm excited to do this again on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work - Keep it up! 5/6 are currently kicking my butt too! :)

    ReplyDelete