Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 34: Housebound

The plan for today was to have a friend over to go swimming and spend the night. The kids were excited because I was going to let them pull out the hide-a-bed and play lots of video games.

What actually happened was that my youngest son threw up. Sleepover was cancelled. I alternated cooking and playing halo with the older kid while the younger napped, puked, and played star wars.

We were inside almost all day and its making me nuts. My knee still hurts a tad but it I decided to give cardio 2 a go anyway because i was feeling fat and disgusting and couldn't take it anymore.

Turns out the secret to cranking out amazing burpees is to have tons of pent up energy. Yay for being stir crazy, I guess.

The little guy is much better now. He even did part of the workout with me and asked how many packs i have so far. He said he has about 18 and it's true. That kid is cut!

I'll post pics later of my amazing zucchini creations. Spoiler alert: hummus is on the list- excellent idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment