Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 29: I reward myself again

At the beginning I this program I fantasized about the rewards I would treat myself with after every two weeks. Dinner at a fancy schmancy restaurant, a weekend at great wolf lodge with the kiddos, a spring clothing shopping trip...

Then I had to fix my car and the car insurance and rental insurance bills came due and my grocery bill has gone up and life is just expensive.

But this little beauty makes me feel treated AND it was on sale for about $7. Its a lunchbox for grownups. I've been packing my lunches in to work every day without fail but I've been using plastic grocery bags. I'm really happy about this.

Today is one of the Monday's where I'll be working out with Jillian in the afternoon so no Workout 5 report until later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Also, for future reference, once I start justifying cheesecake and cookies back to back on this blog it's a good indication that Im starting to feel entitled to take a huge leap off the wagon. I could have made better choices this weekend.

Today is a reset day. Hello phase 2!

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of getting a nice lunchbag as well! I also use plastic bags, and would really like to stop.

    And I hear you on the cheesecake. I LOVE cheesecake, and have it in lieu of a regular cake on my birthday each year. In fact, unless it's a really, really special occasion, my birthday is the ONLY time I eat cheesecake all year. It's tough, but it makes the birthday cheesecake sooooo very worth it, and I feel no guilt at all about having my one, decadently generous slice per year! (Come on July 15th! Hurry up and get here!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great and ontrack for successs reward (haha, I just sounded like a sales guy, ugh). Anyway, I still like how you made the decision to eat the cheesecake, it was a great testiment to the "right way" ....just no more for awhile ha ha, unless you are now going to show us a testiment of the "wrong way"

    ReplyDelete