Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 18: My Exercise Studio

I thought you might like a pic of my high tech workout room. Yep, that's one of those car DVD players. I don't have a regular tv. It works out just fine for me.

Today was my 2nd time doing workout 3. I slept awful so expected to phone it in, but I love this workout. It makes me feel really strong. Except those crab tricep dips. I can do every single plank and pushup move but the dips are so awkward. Go figure.

Yesterday got better. I started a string quartet group with some ladies at work several weeks ago and we practice Wednesdays. I play violin. It feels really good to be playing music again.

I also play banjo. I took it up about a year and a half ago and I love it. Does anyone else out there play music?

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how the days when we have the lowest expectations can turn into the best workouts?? Congratulations on killing workout #3! WOOHOO!

    I absolutely love music & used to play piano 100 years ago. We purchased an electric piano (upright, not lap keyboard) and I'm hoping to take it up again with my kids. You should post a short recording from your quartet - we'd love to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I love your minimalist workout studio! Isn't it amazing how little we truly NEED? Congrats on killing workout 3.

    ReplyDelete