Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 19: Myfitnesspal

I know some of you are also using Myfitnesspal to track calories. My user name there is runliftstretch in case anyone wants to friend me on there.

A lot of times I'll enter everything I plan to eat in there in the morning and then adjust as the day does by if I need to. I find it motivational. I also love the pie chart showing macronutrient proportions at the end of the day. And I'm constantly surprised that it has so many Jillian Michaels recipes already in the database.

It seems to think I'm going to die from not eating enough though. It gives me that warning at the end of each day that I'm wasting away. There needs to be an "it's ok, I'm doing what Jillian said" button.

I just finished workout 4. Feeling good. It seemed pretty easy today. Weird to think I'll only be doing it two more times. This week has flown by.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo! I am glad it is getting easy for you! You are going to love workout 6! Gets you sore in all the right places!!

    ReplyDelete